Experience and Professional Strengths
Believing that her clients deserve behind-the-scenes attention to detail places Gay’s talent for negotiating successful real estate transactions in high demand. With Gay’s thirty years of experience in sales, creative marketing, negotiating and client care; you won’t be disappointed in your experience. By expecting the best from herself and her staff, she continues to boast a strong and successful return-client and referral base to her business.
When Purchasing a Home…
Patience is a virtue that is rarely found in this fast-paced market. You’ll find care and concern for your desires, needs and investment of utmost importance to Gay and her crew of experts.
When Selling a Home…
Careful attention is devoted to the visual presentation of your home and all marketing materials. Gay has gained a wealth of experience through her years backstage at professional theatres in the Washington, DC area. Details such as lighting, color, and the placement of furniture can make all the difference!
When a Friend or Loved One Needs Help…
Rest assured that Gay will gently and confidently lead to the path which best serves your friend or loved one. Everyone’s needs, desires and financial status are unique. It takes special care to develop a trusting relationship, to help someone feel comfortable in this often highly pressured and competitive market. Gay has the key to open doors to meet their needs.
A Can-Do Attitude
Gay’s can-do attitude is enhanced by strong family support, cherished friendships, experiencing visions brought to life through backstage magic, and assistance from a wonderful team of professionals. Having worked with legends in the entertainment industry, Gay has developed a special appreciation for organization, sincerity, and the knowledge that hard work and creative determination produce success.
Real Estate Education
Virginia Real Estate Education Foundation (Professional Designations)
- Real Estate Broker
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS – designation held by 2% of agents nationwide)
- Graduate, The Moseley Institute
- Graduate, Realtor’s Institute (GRI – designation held by 5% of the agents nationwide)
- National Institute of Real Estate (NIRE) – Graduate
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors – Ongoing and Continuing Education
- Member, National Association of Realtors (NAR) – since 1985
- Member, Virginia Association of Realtors (VAR) – since 1985
- Member, Northern Virginia Association of Realtors (NVAR) – since 1985
- Appointee, Council of Residential Specialists – Grassroots Advisory Panel – 2008 through 2010
- Certified, National Military Broker’s Network (NMBN) – since 1992
- Certified, Buyer Broker Representation